[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 pt. 23

0
 

My picks.

1 Beatles And Your Bird Can Sing
2 Knickerbockers High on Love
3 Cyrkle Red Rubber Ball
4 Sonny and Cher What Now My Love
5 Cream I Feel Free
6 Hedgehoppers Anonymous Don't Push Me
7 Beatles I Want to Tell You
8 Small Faces My Mind's Eye
9 Standells Pride and Devotions
10 Manfred Mann Pretty Flamingo
> 25 Etta James and Sugar Pie DeSanto In the Basement
> 39 Spencer Davis Group High Time Baby
> 8 Mitch Ryder and Detroit Wheels Little Latin Lupe Lu
> 47 Seekers Turn! Turn! Turn!
> 12 Chris Farlowe Ride On Baby
> 17 Trade Winds Mind Excursion

> 1 Manfred Mann Pretty Flamingo
> 2 Cyrkle Red Rubber Ball
> 3 Small Faces My Mind's Eye
> 4 Cliff Richard and Shadows In the Country
> 5 Stevie Wonder Blowin' in the Wind
> 6 Cream I Feel Free
> 7 Sonny and Cher What Now My Love
> 8 Mitch Ryder and Detroit Wheels Little Latin Lupe Lu
> 9 Vogues Magic Town
> 10 Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass What Now My Love
> 11 Gerry and Pacemakers Girl on a Swing
> 12 Chris Farlowe Ride On Baby
> 13 Billy Fury I'll Never Quite Get Over You
> 14 Geno Washington and his Ram Jam Band Water
> 15 Joe Tex Papa Was Too
> 16 Drifters Memories Are Made of This
> 17 Trade Winds Mind Excursion
> 18 Buck Owens Waitin' in Your Welfare Line
> 19 Gunther Kallman Chorus Wish Me a Rainbow
> 20 Dickie Goodman Batman and His Grandmother
> 21 Al Martino Just Yesterday
> 22 Bobby Hebb Love Me
> 23 Nelson Riddle Batman (Original TV Theme)
> 24 Knickerbockers High on Love
> 25 Etta James and Sugar Pie DeSanto In the Basement
> 26 Bert Kaempfert I Can't Give You Anything But Love
> 27 Rome and Paris Because of You
> 28 Hedgehoppers Anonymous Don't Push Me
> 29 Vic Dana Distant Drums
> 30 Bobbi Martin Don't Take it out on Me
> 31 Guise Long Haired Music
> 32 Wayne Cochran Harlem Shuffle
> 33 Players I'm Glad I Waited
> 34 Four Gents Soul Sister
> 35 Beatles And Your Bird Can Sing
> 36 Jimmy Smith C Jam Blues
> 37 Sam and Dave Don't Make it So Hard on me
> 38 Georgie Fame Funny How Time Slips Away
> 39 Spencer Davis Group High Time Baby
> 40 Beatles I Want to Tell You
> 41 Otis Redding It's Growing
> 42 Mantovani Love Me With All Your Heart
> 43 Butterfield Blues Band Never Say No
> 44 Standells Pride and Devotions
> 45 Dino, Desi and Billy Sheila
> 46 Sonny James Take Good Care of Her
> 47 Seekers Turn! Turn! Turn!
> 48 Mose Allison Willie Dixon's Seventh Son
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment