[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 pt. 21

0
 

My picks.

1 Byrds It Won't Be Wrong
2 Beatles Paperback Writer
3 Byrds Wild Mountain Thyme
4 Paul Revere and Raiders Kicks
5 Jefferson Airplane High Flying Bird
6 Lesley Gore We Know We're In Love
7 Mary Wells Can't You See (You're Losing Me)
8 Petula Clark I Couldn't Live Without Your Love
9 Sam and Dave You Don't Know Like I Know
10 Cher Pied Piper
> 10 Rolling Stones Lady Jane
> 30 Cowsills Most of All
> 41 Them It's All Over Now Baby Blue
> 45 Otis Redding She Put the Hurt on Me
> 8 Jimmy Ruffin I've Passed This Way Before
> 40 Stevie Wonder I Want My Baby Back

> 1 Beatles Paperback Writer
> 2 Gene Pitney Nobody Needs Your Love
> 3 Paul Revere and Raiders Kicks
> 4 Petula Clark I Couldn't Live Without Your Love
> 5 Cilla Black Alfie
> 6 St. Louis Union Girl
> 7 Georgie Fame Sunny
> 8 Jimmy Ruffin I've Passed This Way Before
> 9 Peaches and Herb Let's Fall In Love
> 10 Rolling Stones Lady Jane
> 11 Mindbenders Can't Live With You (Can't Live Without You)
> 12 Ray Charles and Raelettes Let's Go Get Stoned
> 13 Dean Martin Come Running Back
> 14 Joe Tex S.Y.S.L.J.F.M. (Letter Song)
> 15 Sonny and Cher Living For You
> 16 Jimmy Smith Got My Mojo Working
> 17 Mary Wells Dear Lover
> 18 Eddie Holman This Can't Be True
> 19 Byrds It Won't Be Wrong
> 20 Mike Williams Lonely Soldier
> 21 Lesley Gore We Know We're In Love
> 22 J.J. Jackson I Dig Girls
> 23 Sam and Dave You Don't Know Like I Know
> 24 Mary Wells Can't You See (You're Losing Me)
> 25 Solomon Burke I Feel a Sin Coming On
> 26 Spellbinders Help Me
> 27 Laura Nyro Wedding Bell Blues
> 28 David and Jonathan Speak Her Name
> 29 Wayne Newton Stagecoach to Cheyenne
> 30 Cowsills Most of All
> 31 Gary Stites Hurting
> 32 Brook Benton Too Much Good Lovin' (No Good for Me)
> 33 Billy Larkin Hold On, I'm Coming
> 34 Sharpees I've Got a Secret
> 35 John Mayall's Bluesbreakers All Your Love
> 36 Herman's Hermits Bus Stop
> 37 Dionne Warwick Don't Go Breaking My Heart
> 38 Merle Haggard Fugitive
> 39 Jefferson Airplane High Flying Bird
> 40 Stevie Wonder I Want My Baby Back
> 41 Them It's All Over Now Baby Blue
> 42 Troggs Louie Louie
> 43 Them My Lonely Sad Eyes
> 44 Cher Pied Piper
> 45 Otis Redding She Put the Hurt on Me
> 46 Merle Haggard and Strangers Swinging Doors
> 47 Nancy Wilson Try a Little Tenderness
> 48 Byrds Wild Mountain Thyme
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment