[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: In Prog We Trust: Five Progressive Rock Bands You Hate, But Shouldn't

0
 

I have a bunch of cd's of his. Most of the time I have to be content with a best of but that's not possible with him. His early albums were only one track.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Cfh" <cfhiebert@...> wrote:
>
> I find I have more patience with it these days. I have a few in the
> collection and while ripping these things to digital I'm surprising
> myself at how much I'm enjoying the albums.
>  
> Of your list there, I'd lean to Mike Oldfield.
>  
> Clint
>
> On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:22:56 -0000, Ben <dawnstar@...> wrote:
> Some of it is quite good, some is self indulgent twaddle. I love
> Renaissance, Moody Blues, Genesis (until 1983), Mike Oldfield, and
> others.
> > Ben
> >
> > --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Cfh" <cfhiebert@> wrote:
> > >
> > > > > "There are some forms of music that struggle to find critical
> > acclaim > while others are loved by critics but universally dismissed
> > by the > public. Then, there is another group that, despite a loyal
> > and > sometimes massive cult following, are disliked by critics and
> > everyday > music fans alike. > > Meet prog-rock, the Rodney
> > Dangerfield of music."
> > > >
> > http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2012/02/in_prog_we_trust_five_progress.php
> > > > Clint
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>  
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment