[Classic_Rock_Forever] The Ozzy Boneyard

0
 

For anyone with Sirius satellite radio I highly recommend channel 38, which as of yesterday, is now officially known as the Ozzy Boneyard!  This is sooooooo awesome!  I thought Pearl Jam radio was a step in the right direction, but this takes the cake.  It is absolutely incredible.  Here are some other stations that I believe would be awesome on Sirius radio.
 
1.  Dio Radio-This can include solo, Heaven and Hell, and Rainbow.
2.  Iron Maiden radio- This would be absolutely awesome.  Maiden is my favorite band! This can also include Bruce Dickinson solo projects.
3.  Judas Priest radio- This can include Priest, Halford solo, Tim "Ripper" Owens, Iced Earth, and Fight.
4.  Pink Floyd Radio-I've been saying this since I got Sirius many years ago.  This would be totally awesome.  This can include Floyd along with solo projects of Gilmore and Waters.
5.  Sammy Hagar radio- He has all of the songs to make a rockin station.  Sammy is another one of my favorites.
This is definitely a step in the right direction.....rock and roll is here to stay, and not this rap that you hear 24/7 nowadays.
Jenny

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment