[Classic_Rock_Forever] [Music_and_Whatnots2] Re: Song of the year 1966 pt. 20

0
 

It's by the same guy who did "They're Coming to Take You Away, Ha Ha"
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, 1 FINGER JR <admiral_panther@...> wrote:
>
>
> ok, im going to try & give u what i know, officially
>
> 1rollin stones paint it black
> 2 ventures sweet pea
> 3 frank sinatra my baby just cares for me
> 4 tommy james and the shondels lots of pretty girls
> 5 barbara streisand free again
> 6 rightious brothers island in the sun
> 7 stevie wonder a place in the sun
> 8 paul revere and the raiders hungry
>
> ok, i almost did it, there u have it thank you all 4 ur patience. i was attracted to the schizophrenic song but i really didnt know it.
>
> 1 FINGER JR
> REST IN PEACE MY
> NEPHEW ANDY 18
> WAS TOO YOUNG
>
> my music page for public use, all me for free.
> look in the public folder. hope you enjoy.
>
> https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents&cid=8b5e8899514ad2f9#cid=8B5E8899514AD2F9&id=8B5E8899514AD2F9%21110&sc=documents
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > 1 Rolling Stones Paint it Black
> > 2 Seekers Morningtown Ride
> > 3 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich Hold Tight
> > 4 Paul Revere and Raiders Hungry
> > 5 Stevie Wonder A Place in the Sun
> > 6 Standells Dirty Water
> > 7 4 Seasons Opus 17 (Don't Worry `Bout Me)
> > 8 Paul and Barry Ryan I Love Her
> > 9 Paul and Barry Ryan I Love How You Love Me
> > 10 Righteous Brothers Island in the Sun
> > 11 Bobby Moore and Rhythm Aces Searching for My Love
> > 12 Contours Just a Little Misunderstanding
> > 13 Bobby Goldsboro Blue Autumn
> > 14 Shadows of Knight Oh Yeah
> > 15 Jamo Thomas and his Party Brothers Orch. I Spy (For the FBI)
> > 16 Eddie Holman Don't Stop Now
> > 17 Arbors A Symphony for Susan
> > 18 Leroy Pullins I'm a Nut
> > 19 Holidays I'll Love You Forever
> > 20 Ronny and Daytonas Dianne, Dianne
> > 21 Tim Tam and Turn-Ons Wait a Minute
> > 22 Barbra Streisand Free Again
> > 23 Impressions Since I Lost the One I Love
> > 24 Del Shannon Big Hurt
> > 25 Shorty Long Function at the Junction
> > 26 Monitors Greetings (This is Uncle Sam)
> > 27 Teddy and Pandas We Can't Go On This Way
> > 28 Solomon Burke Keep Looking
> > 29 Trini Lopez Made in Paris
> > 30 Hondells Kissin' My Life Away
> > 31 Nancy Ames Friends and Lovers Forever
> > 32 Brenda Lee Time and Time Again
> > 33 Walter Jackson After You There Can Be Nothing
> > 34 Ronny and Daytonas I'll Think of Summer
> > 35 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich All I Want to Do
> > 36 Sonny Boy Williamson Bring It On Home
> > 37 Mindbenders Don't Cry No More
> > 38 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich Frustration
> > 39 John Mayall's Bluesbreakers Hideaway
> > 40 Monkees I Wanna Be Free
> > 41 Dave Clark Five It'll Only Hurt for a Little While
> > 42 Tommy James and Shondells Lots of Pretty Girls
> > 43 Frank Sinatra My Baby Just Cares for Me
> > 44 Napoleon XIV Photogenic, Schizophrenic, You
> > 45 Los Bravos She Believes in Me
> > 46 Ventures Sweet Pea
> > 47 Sonny James True Love's a Blessing
> > 48 Nina Simone Wild is the Wind
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment