Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Top 5 bands of all time in order, revised

0
 

Not sure about that. I would never challenge the impact of the Beatles or
Stones, but I rarely include the Rolling Stones on a favourite group list of
mine. Even the Beatles depend on my mood.
Between the 2 of them, I've logged much more time listening to the Beatles.
I remember as a kid taking their albums home from the library and loving
pretty much everything about them, from any era.

Clint

-----Original Message-----
From: cougarc

Its funny, even thou I was listing my favorite of all time, looking at my
list the top 3 and maybe the 4th probably would not get much disagreement to
being in the top 5 rock bands of all time. No matter what your taste in
music I would think the beatles and stones would be hard to leave off any
list of all time top 5 bands.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment