Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 pt. 18

0
 

I know I voted, and I saw Howls choices go by as well.

Clint

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 6:19 AM
To: Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 pt. 18

My picks. So far, only Iggy, Fred and Zapple have voted from here.

1 Foreigner Long, Long Way From Home
2 Eagles Hotel California
3 ABBA Happy Hawaii
4 Andy Gibb Flowing Rivers
5 Talking Heads Love - Building on Fire
6 Kenny Rogers Daytime Friends
7 Crystal Gayle We Must Believe in Magic
the year before I got into music, this was one of my favorites. Thank you
Muppets. I was already into science fiction
8 Carpenters Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft
First time I heard this i was in my dorm room at college 2 AM and unable to
sleep. I saw a flash of lightning on the cloudless night and the radio,
which was turned off, came to life and started playing this. The light show
outside was amazing, mostly green and white flashes but bright enough to
light up the whole sky and sustained enough to see clearly outside. I just
watched in awe. The song played for longer than the 5 minutes it usually
does and when it ended so did the flashes and the radio went off again. I
have no explanation.
9 Rush Fly By Night/In the Mood
10 Cheap Trick You're All Talk
11 Barbra Streisand Don't Believe What You Read
12 Jennifer Warnes Right Time of the Night
13 Peter Gabriel Moribund the Burgermeister
14 Liverpool Express Dreamin'
15 Charlie Turning to You
16 Iggy Pop China Girl

> 1 Eagles Hotel California
> 2 Sex Pistols God Save the Queen
> 3 Ruby Winters I Will
> 4 Jennifer Warnes Right Time of the Night
> 5 Carpenters Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft
> 6 Steely Dan Peg
> 7 Boomtown Rats Mary of the Fourth Form
> 8 Foreigner Long, Long Way From Home
> 9 Commodores Too Hot ta Trot
> 10 Kenny Rogers Daytime Friends
> 11 Les Gray Groovy Kind of Love
> 12 Leo Sayer Easy To Love
> 13 Liverpool Express Dreamin'
> 14 Manhattans It's You
> 15 Dickie Goodman Kong
> 16 Boz Scaggs Hard Times
> 17 Lou Rawls See You When I Get There
> 18 Angel That Magic Touch
> 19 Rush Fly By Night/In the Mood
> 20 Charlie Turning to You
> 21 Walter Murphy Rhapsody in Blue
> 22 Maynard Ferguson Main Title from Star Wars
> 23 Bob Dylan Rita May
> 24 Average White Band A Love Of Your Own
> 25 Jimmy Buffett Biloxi
> 26 Iggy Pop China Girl
> 27 Barbra Streisand Don't Believe What You Read
> 28 Andy Gibb Flowing Rivers
> 29 ABBA Happy Hawaii
> 30 Jam I Need You for Someone
> 31 Ray Charles Jealous Kind
> 32 Talking Heads Love - Building on Fire
> 33 Peter Gabriel Moribund the Burgermeister
> 34 Ramones Oh Oh I Love Her So
> 35 Runaways Queens of Noise
> 36 Queen Sheer Heart Attack
> 37 Steve Miller Band Stake
> 38 Emerson, Lake and Palmer Tiger in a Spotlight
> 39 Crystal Gayle We Must Believe in Magic
> 40 Cheap Trick You're All Talk
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment