Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Guzman

0
 

Actually before getting the email with suggestions about how to get around blocking, I found other videos of the band.


BobK






On 2012-01-24, at 4:06 AM, Gagger wrote:

 

Frustrating when that happens ! I don't understand why they block out certain countries.

I'll see if I can find another video of this band. In the meantime, did you try rhett's suggestion ?

George

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, Bob Kushnerick <bkushner@...> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately can't view this video.
>
> YouTube screen shows video is "blocked in this country [Canada] on copyright grounds".
>
> BobK
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On 2012-01-21, at 5:47 PM, Gagger wrote:
>
> > Normally, I don't seek Latin rock bands, but a friend of mine passed a video of one currently touring in the US: Alejandra Guzman. Interesting stuff, reminds me of some old 70's/80's bands:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5iQpldqmrM&feature=related
> >
> > Rock on,
> > George
> >
> >
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment