Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] New Styx and Journey

0
 

My favorite Journey song.


BobK






On 2012-01-31, at 9:43 AM, 1 FINGER JR wrote:

 

the wheel in the sky keeps on turning!!  oh ya.......

1 FINGER JR
REST IN PEACE MY
NEPHEW ANDY 18
WAS TOO YOUNG

my music page for public use, all me for free.
 look in the public folder. hope you enjoy.
 
https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents&cid=8b5e8899514ad2f9#cid=8B5E8899514AD2F9&id=8B5E8899514AD2F9%21110&sc=documents
 
 

 

To: Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com
From: bkushner@mcsnet.ca
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:02:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] New Styx and Journey

 
Journey without Perry ? Will have to check that out, always liked Perry's voice. 

Don't know why but have never really been a Styx or Van Halen fan. Individually, I too prefer Hagar to Roth.

BobK







On 2012-01-31, at 8:08 AM, Jenny wrote:

 

I must tell you that I was reluctant to listen to the new Journey without Steve Perry, and the new Styx without Dennis DeYoung.  My boyfriend sent me some music last night with Arnel Pineda from Journey and Styx with their new lead singer.  I must tell you that I was blown away by how fabulous they were.  I should have known, as I'm a fan of older Van Halen opposed to the Roth era, and I still am to this day.  I'm very partial to the RedRocker Sammy Hagar.  Roth and Hagar debate I'm very vocal about, and it was even a deal breaker in my current relationship.  Granted I like Roth songs, just not him as a person.  I'll end my rant for the day.  :)
Jenny

Life goes on, come what may
Pick up the pieces and roll!!!!!!!!!
 
Just be yourself, you're like no one else
There is nobody
You can't find it on a shelf
Just let the world know
That you're ready for show
 
 





__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment