Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Henry Rollins: The Column! Are You Collector Scum?

0
 

I can't guarantee which was first, although I know that there were several albums that needed the treatment as quickly as possible.
 
Moonquake – Moonquake. A relatively unknown Canadian group, from Quebec. The musicians had backed up a more popular artist (in Quebec especially) Michele Pagliaro. This was their first outting and we saw the tour back in '73ish that had them backing up April Wine. Good record.
 
April Wine – Live. This album was iconic from my youth. Back before any gloss, they were just all round rockers, with the occasional ballad thrown in. Worth the listen if only for the live version of Cat's Claw.
 
There have been lots more since. Currently I'm picking out stuff that I barely remember buying and giving it all a fresh listen.
 
Clint
 
From: Cfh
 


The day I got the turntable, the hardest thing to do was decide where the heck to start ; )
 
More to come,

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment