Re: [u2tour] Seattle GA

0
 

Excellent info. I will call them tomorrow and see what else I can learn

Sent from my iPad

On May 31, 2011, at 6:02 PM, Tim Kennedy <timlkennedy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dana, I was at the Salt Lake City show last week and talked with two men from the Qwest Field management. They were in SLC checking things out and getting a game plan together. They told me that Qwest Field has a pavilion that holds 5,000 people. They were planning on opening the pavilion at 7:00 am the day of the show. They told me that their is food, music, restrooms, and places to sit in the pavilion. They further stated no overnight camping, tents, folding chairs will be allowed in. Not sure about coolers, but if they aren't allowing chairs in. I'd doubt letting food in as well.
> Don't take my word on it. I'm just passing on the information they shared with me.
> Tim...
>
> --- On Tue, 5/31/11, Dana Fusaris <dfusaris@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: Dana Fusaris <dfusaris@yahoo.com>
> Subject: [u2tour] Seattle GA
> To: u2tour@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 9:24 AM
>
>
>
> Does anybody have any advance information on how the GA will work? Can you camp
>
> out the night before? Will numbers be handed out?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dana
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
  Subscribe: u2tour-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  u2tour-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Support Webpages: http://www.u2tours.com
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment