[u2tour] Re: Has anyone received their St. Louis tickets?

0
 

Thanks for taking the time to look into this.

I was beginning to wonder where my tickets are, too. I have moved out of state since purchasing my tickets and have debated whether or not to attempt an address change on my tickets or not.

Patiently waiting...

Roobah

--- In u2tour@yahoogroups.com, Marybeth Barry <crzymb2002@...> wrote:
>
> i contacted them just this week.  received an email response that said the U2
> tickets are scheduled to be printed and mailed March, 2011.  YEAH!
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: "moflyfishng@..." <moflyfishng@...>
> To: "u2tour@yahoogroups.com" <u2tour@yahoogroups.com>
> Cc: "u2tour@yahoogroups.com" <u2tour@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 10:53:27 AM
> Subject: Re: [u2tour] Has anyone received their St. Louis tickets?
>
>  
> Not I..
>
> On Jan 5, 2011, at 10:06 AM, "Steve C." <WalrusOct9@...> wrote:
>
> For whatever reason, the St Louis show used a non-Ticketmaster site. I got
> a pair of GA's but still haven't received them, but I thought I'd check and
> see if anyone else had before I started attempting to contact them.
>
> -Steve C.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
  Subscribe: u2tour-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  u2tour-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Support Webpages: http://www.u2tours.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment