Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Jon Lord RIP

0
 

 
I was shocked but not surprised to hear of Jon's passing. I've been
on his mailing list for quite awhile now and the silence was deafening
regarding his illness.
Jon's contribution to Deep Purple was enormous. The sound from his
'beast' was a signature for the group. I also loved his solo work,
especially the classical pieces that he'd been producing as of late. He
will be missed.
 
The photo had to change in his honour. I must admit that I haven't
had a whole lot of time to dedicate to the group over the last while.
Luckily for me, a certain project in my work life has finally come to
an end. I hope to be able to keep the list active, I think the last
while has been fairly good, mostly thanks to Ben and his ongoing
lists/matchups.
 
Clint
...time for some Purple
 

On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:25:00 -0000, larrycarta <larrycarta@yahoo.com> wrote:
It's great to see that you changed the cover photo to honor Jon Lord.
He was a master.
>
> Here's a little thing about his passing..
>
> RIP Mr. Lord.
>
> http://coolalbumoftheday.com/?p=22589
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment