[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 pt. 34

0
 

Bonnie Tyler rubs me the right way, or I wish she would... I'd say it was a Jim Steinman thing but I like the country pop albums as well.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Cfh" <cfhiebert@...> wrote:
>
>
> 1 Stevie Wonder Sir Duke
> 36 Peter Gabriel Slowburn
> 3 Linda Ronstadt It's So Easy
> 4 Atlanta Rhythm Section So Into You
> 34 Bette Midler Paradise
> 37 Johnny Rivers Swayin' to the Music (Slow Dancin')
> 27 Bad Company Everything I Need
> 30 Charley Pride I'll Be Leaving Alone
>
> Many songs I've never heard of in this offering, hence the lack of 10
>
> You know how there are some songs/artists who just rub you the wrong way?
> Well the song below hits on both levels for me. I realize that I'd have been
> in the minority back then, but I stand by my original assessment ; )
>
> 2 Bonnie Tyler It's a Heartache
>
> Clint
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment