Re: [oddmusic] Lucas Abela / Justice Yeldham etc 20th Anniversary Free mp3s

0
 

This is very awesome, I'm really happy you're doing this. Definitely
makes my morning start off right! I remember playing the hell out of the
Yinyue disc when I first got it-- I had a lot of confused folks calling
the station whenever it aired, haha. I've got the torrent working now.
If it makes it in before Saturday, "It's Too Damn Early" will celebrate
your 20th anniversary with an all-Abela show. Take care, and
congratulations!

--DaveX
http://startlingmoniker.wordpress.com

On 3/17/2012 4:14 AM, dodoabela wrote:
> Lucas Abela / Justice Yeldham / DJ Smallcock etc is celebrating 20 years of "music" making with a free collection of his back catalog on mp3

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment