Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1977 pt. 24 results

0
 



VERY HAPPY WITH #1 & 2 WINNERS. I THINK I MISSED THIS VOTE, BOOHOO! I WOULD HAVE PUT VALERIE CARTER AS MY #1, BUT DOUBT MY VOTE WOULDA HELPED HER MUCH?

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 3:57 AM CDT Ben wrote:

>Here are the results. Top 10 move on.
>
>1 Carly Simon Nobody Does It Better
>2 Rod Stewart First Cut is the Deepest
>3 Ram Jam Black Betty
>4 Sammy Hagar Red
>5 Tubes White Punks on Dope
>6 Genesis Blood on the Rooftops
>7 Heart Dream of the Archer
>8 Cheech and Chong Bloat On
>9 Ramones Swallow My Pride
>10 Asleep at the Wheel My Baby Thinks She's a Train
>
>11 K.C. and Sunshine Band Wrap Your Arms Around Me
>12 Sanford-Townsend Band Smoke From a Distant Fire
>13 Leo Kottke Airproofing
>14 Leon and Mary Russell Love is in Your Eyes
>15 Justin Hayward One Lonely Room
>16 Charlene Duncan I've Never Been to Me
>17 Professor Longhair Junco Partner
>18 Gary Glitter It Takes All Night Long
>19 Marshall Tucker Band I Should Have Never Started Loving You
>20 Van Morrison Cold Wind in August
>
>
>> 1 Charlene Duncan I've Never Been to Me
>> 2 Carly Simon Nobody Does It Better
>> 3 Mr. Big Romeo
>> 4 Ram Jam Black Betty
>> 5 Sanford-Townsend Band Smoke From a Distant Fire
>> 6 Steve Gibbons Band Tulane
>> 7 Liverpool Football Club We Can Do It
>> 8 Rod Stewart First Cut is the Deepest
>> 9 Gary Glitter It Takes All Night Long
>> 10 Tubes White Punks on Dope
>> 11 Starz Cherry Baby
>> 12 Ramones Swallow My Pride
>> 13 Cheech and Chong Bloat On
>> 14 Emotions Don't Ask My Neighbors
>> 15 K.C. and Sunshine Band Wrap Your Arms Around Me
>> 16 Loleatta Holloway Dreamin'
>> 17 David Castle Ten to Eight
>> 18 Sons of Champlin Here is Where Your Love Belongs
>> 19 Maze feat. Frankie Beverly While I'm Alone
>> 20 Exile Try it On
>> 21 Michael Henderson I Can't Help It
>> 22 Memphis Horns Get Up and Dance
>> 23 Judge Dread Bring Back the Skins
>> 24 Leo Kottke Airproofing
>> 25 Genesis Blood on the Rooftops
>> 26 Van Morrison Cold Wind in August
>> 27 Heart Dream of the Archer
>> 28 Motors Freeze
>> 29 Pete Townshend/Ronnie Lane Heart to Hang On to
>> 30 Marshall Tucker Band I Should Have Never Started Loving You
>> 31 Professor Longhair Junco Partner
>> 32 Leon and Mary Russell Love is in Your Eyes
>> 33 Asleep at the Wheel My Baby Thinks She's a Train
>> 34 Justin Hayward One Lonely Room
>> 35 Sammy Hagar Red
>> 36 Horslips Sideways to the Sun
>> 37 Valerie Carter Stone's Throw Away
>> 38 Ashford and Simpson Top of the Stairs
>> 39 Motors Whiskey and Wine
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment