Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 pt. 24 results

0
 



I know, I know. I am trying. Not in the best of health and have trouble getting done everyday what need to in general, not just you.

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 10:47 AM CDT Ben wrote:

>She wouldn't have made the top ten no matter who else you voted for. You need to get those votes in a bit earlier.
>Ben
>
>--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, Bren <brenluvsalluneed4000@...> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> VERY HAPPY WITH #1 & 2 WINNERS. I THINK I MISSED THIS VOTE, BOOHOO! I WOULD HAVE PUT VALERIE CARTER AS MY #1, BUT DOUBT MY VOTE WOULDA HELPED HER MUCH?
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 3:57 AM CDT Ben wrote:
>>
>> >Here are the results. Top 10 move on.
>> >
>> >1 Carly Simon Nobody Does It Better
>> >2 Rod Stewart First Cut is the Deepest
>> >3 Ram Jam Black Betty
>> >4 Sammy Hagar Red
>> >5 Tubes White Punks on Dope
>> >6 Genesis Blood on the Rooftops
>> >7 Heart Dream of the Archer
>> >8 Cheech and Chong Bloat On
>> >9 Ramones Swallow My Pride
>> >10 Asleep at the Wheel My Baby Thinks She's a Train
>> >
>> >11 K.C. and Sunshine Band Wrap Your Arms Around Me
>> >12 Sanford-Townsend Band Smoke From a Distant Fire
>> >13 Leo Kottke Airproofing
>> >14 Leon and Mary Russell Love is in Your Eyes
>> >15 Justin Hayward One Lonely Room
>> >16 Charlene Duncan I've Never Been to Me
>> >17 Professor Longhair Junco Partner
>> >18 Gary Glitter It Takes All Night Long
>> >19 Marshall Tucker Band I Should Have Never Started Loving You
>> >20 Van Morrison Cold Wind in August
>> >
>> >
>> > 1 Charlene Duncan I've Never Been to Me
>> > 2 Carly Simon Nobody Does It Better
>> > 3 Mr. Big Romeo
>> > 4 Ram Jam Black Betty
>> > 5 Sanford-Townsend Band Smoke From a Distant Fire
>> > 6 Steve Gibbons Band Tulane
>> > 7 Liverpool Football Club We Can Do It
>> > 8 Rod Stewart First Cut is the Deepest
>> > 9 Gary Glitter It Takes All Night Long
>> > 10 Tubes White Punks on Dope
>> > 11 Starz Cherry Baby
>> > 12 Ramones Swallow My Pride
>> > 13 Cheech and Chong Bloat On
>> > 14 Emotions Don't Ask My Neighbors
>> > 15 K.C. and Sunshine Band Wrap Your Arms Around Me
>> > 16 Loleatta Holloway Dreamin'
>> > 17 David Castle Ten to Eight
>> > 18 Sons of Champlin Here is Where Your Love Belongs
>> > 19 Maze feat. Frankie Beverly While I'm Alone
>> > 20 Exile Try it On
>> > 21 Michael Henderson I Can't Help It
>> > 22 Memphis Horns Get Up and Dance
>> > 23 Judge Dread Bring Back the Skins
>> > 24 Leo Kottke Airproofing
>> > 25 Genesis Blood on the Rooftops
>> > 26 Van Morrison Cold Wind in August
>> > 27 Heart Dream of the Archer
>> > 28 Motors Freeze
>> > 29 Pete Townshend/Ronnie Lane Heart to Hang On to
>> > 30 Marshall Tucker Band I Should Have Never Started Loving You
>> > 31 Professor Longhair Junco Partner
>> > 32 Leon and Mary Russell Love is in Your Eyes
>> > 33 Asleep at the Wheel My Baby Thinks She's a Train
>> > 34 Justin Hayward One Lonely Room
>> > 35 Sammy Hagar Red
>> > 36 Horslips Sideways to the Sun
>> > 37 Valerie Carter Stone's Throw Away
>> > 38 Ashford and Simpson Top of the Stairs
>> > 39 Motors Whiskey and Wine
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment