[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 pt. 25

0
 

My picks.

1 Renaissance Touching Once
Standout song off a weakish album.
2 ABBA Knowing Me, Knowing You
Always wanted to hear Kim Carnes sing this.
3 AC/DC Whole Lotta Rosie
4 Billy Ocean Red Light Spells Danger
I was all prepared to hate this as I do most everything else of his
5 ABBA Dum Dum Diddle
6 Stranglers Get a Grip (on Yourself)
7 Brownsville Station Martian Boogie
8 Utopia Love is the Answer
9 Tom Petty and Heartbreakers Wild one, Forever
10 Dave Mason We Just Disagree

> 1 ABBA Knowing Me, Knowing You
> 2 Billy Ocean Red Light Spells Danger
> 3 Van McCoy Shuffle
> 4 Muppets Halfway Down the Stairs
> 5 Stranglers Something Better Change
> 6 Dave Mason We Just Disagree
> 7 Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. Your Love
> 8 Tony Etoria I Can Prove it
> 9 Waylon Jennings Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the Basics of Love)
> 10 David Dundas Another Funny Homeymoon
> 11 Stranglers Get a Grip (on Yourself)
> 12 AC/DC Whole Lotta Rosie
> 13 First Choice Dr. Love
> 14 John Denver How Can I Leave You Again
> 15 Jet Bronx and Forbidden Ain't Doin' Nothin'
> 16 Brownsville Station Martian Boogie
> 17 Love Unlimited Orchestra Theme from King Kong
> 18 Daryl Hall and John Oates It's Uncanny
> 19 Mary MacGregor For a While
> 20 Jim Stafford Turn Loose of My Leg
> 21 Phyllis Hyman Loving You - Losing You
> 22 Marty Robbins I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)
> 23 Judge Dread Confessions of a Bouncer
> 24 Steely Dan Aja
> 25 Merle Haggard Blue Christmas
> 26 Jane Oliver Come in From the Rain
> 27 ABBA Dum Dum Diddle
> 28 Taj Mahal Freight Train
> 29 Valerie Carter Heartache
> 30 Waylon Jennings I Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself
> 31 Bachman-Turner Overdrive Just for You
> 32 Utopia Love is the Answer
> 33 Melissa Manchester My Love is All I Know
> 34 Lynyrd Skynyrd One More Time
> 35 Weather Report Remark You Made
> 36 Tom Waits Sight for Sore Eyes
> 37 Kinks Stormy Sky
> 38 Renaissance Touching Once
> 39 Tom Petty and Heartbreakers Wild one, Forever
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment