[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 pt. 25

0
 

Life? Don;t talk to me a bout life! :)
You only missed the 10th and it's still open.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Cfh" <cfhiebert@...> wrote:
>
> > 47 Rolling Stones Under My Thumb
> > 12 Who A Legal Matter
> > 28 Statler Brothers My Darling Hildegard
> > 2 Beach Boys Sloop John B
> > 36 Seekers California Dreamin'
> > 37 John Mayall's Bluesbreakers Double Crossing Time
> > 40 Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass I Will Wait for You
> > 41 Rolling Stones It's Not Easy
> > 9 Tommy James and Shondells Say I Am What I Am
> > 26 Peter, Paul and Mary Other Side of This Life
> > 46 Hollies Take Your Time
>
> Regrets if I've missed a couple of shows, life happened ;)
>  
> Clint
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment