Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1977 pt. 20 results

0
 



GOOD RESULTS. #1 SONG AND BONNIE RAITT SONG WERE BEST THIS ROUND.

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 4:44 AM CST Ben wrote:

>Here are the results. Top 10 move on.
>
>1 Bad Company Burnin' Sky
>2 Steely Dan Black Cow
>3 Bob Marley and Wailers Jammin'
>4 Rod Stewart I Don't Want To Talk About It
>5 Foreigner Starrider
>6 Bad Company Morning Sun
>7 Peter Frampton I'm in You
>8 Bonnie Raitt About to Make Me Leave Home
>9 Slade My Baby Left Me
>10 Kiss Christine Sixteen
>
>11 George Thorogood and Destroyers John Hardy
>12 Steve Winwood Time is Running Out
>13 Barry White It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next to Me
>14 Steve Hillage Om Manah Shivaya
>15 Tom Waits I Never Talk to Strangers
>16 Hawkwind Hassan I Sabha
>17 Chris Hillman Clear Sailin'
>18 Smokie What Can I Do
>19 Charley Pride Shes Just an Old Love Turned Memory
>20 Jerry Jeff Walker Railroad Lady
>
>
>
>> 1 Rod Stewart I Don't Want To Talk About It
>> 2 Peter Frampton I'm in You
>> 3 Barry White It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next to Me
>> 4 Meri Wilson Telephone Man
>> 5 Bob Marley and Wailers Jammin'
>> 6 Yannis Markoupoulis Who Pays the Ferryman
>> 7 Tom Jones Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow
>> 8 Addrisi Brothers Slow Dancin' Don't Turn Me On
>> 9 Kiss Christine Sixteen
>> 10 Honky Join the Party
>> 11 Slade My Baby Left Me
>> 12 Jigsaw If I Have to Go Away
>> 13 Peter Blake Lipsmackin' Rock N Rollin'
>> 14 Undisputed Truth You + Me = Love
>> 15 Harold Melvin and Blue Notes Reaching For the World
>> 16 Lenny LeBlanc Hound Dog Man (Play It Again)
>> 17 Vicki Sue Robinson Hold Tight
>> 18 Bad Company Burnin' Sky
>> 19 Babys If You've Got the Time
>> 20 Charlene Duncan It Ain't Easy Comin' Down
>> 21 Tyrone Davis This I Swear
>> 22 Silk Party
>> 23 Barbara Dickson Who Was it Stole Your Heart Away
>> 24 Bonnie Raitt About to Make Me Leave Home
>> 25 Steely Dan Black Cow
>> 26 Chris Hillman Clear Sailin'
>> 27 Pointer Sisters Don't it Make You Crazy
>> 28 Isley Brothers Footsteps in the Dark
>> 29 Hawkwind Hassan I Sabha
>> 30 Tom Waits I Never Talk to Strangers
>> 31 George Thorogood and Destroyers John Hardy
>> 32 Richard Hell and Voidoids Love Comes in Spurts
>> 33 Bad Company Morning Sun
>> 34 Steve Hillage Om Manah Shivaya
>> 35 Jerry Jeff Walker Railroad Lady
>> 36 Charley Pride Shes Just an Old Love Turned Memory
>> 37 Foreigner Starrider
>> 38 Steve Winwood Time is Running Out
>> 39 Smokie What Can I Do
>> 40 Fela Kuti Zombie
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment