RE: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1966 pt. 19

0
 

now this was an education, although i like schools out by alice cooper it doesnt mean dont learn something. it means no pencils, no books and no more teachers dirty looks....thanks bob.

1 FINGER JR
REST IN PEACE MY
NEPHEW ANDY 18
WAS TOO YOUNG

my music page for public use, all me for free.
 look in the public folder. hope you enjoy.
 
https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents&cid=8b5e8899514ad2f9#cid=8B5E8899514AD2F9&id=8B5E8899514AD2F9%21110&sc=documents



1 Beach Boys Wouldn't - It Be Nice [always liked these guys. Gotta listen to them more again]
2 Tommy James and Shondells - It's Only Love [in many ways a real innovator in rock music]
3 Tommy Roe - Hooray For Hazel [don't ask me why but I've always enjoyed TR] 
4 Donovan - Mellow Yellow [super cool song from a super cool singer. Makes we want to say PEACE]
5 Brenda Lee - Coming on Strong [one of my favorites from this little bundle of dynamite]
6 Sam and Dave - Hold On! I'm Comin' [classic song, never gets old]
7  Simon and Garfunkel - Patterns [like the song. Always enjoyed the quality of their recordings]
Chris Farlowe - Out of Time [don't remember the song but checked it out and really liked it]
9 Loretta Lynn - Don't Come Home a'Drinkin [wouldn't have listened to it in 66 but its a country classic and I enjoy it now] 
10 Susan Christie - I Love Onions [long forgotten song but will now be singing this song to myself for the rest of the day]


BobK



.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment