Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 pt. 20 results

0
 

I did have a collection of 8 tracks, not a ton of them, since vinyl
was my first choice.
 
Some that saw a lot of time
Destroyer, Kiss
Jailbreak, Thin Lizzy
Not Fragile, BTO
Deep Purple, Made in Japan
 
Clint

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:03:00 -0000, Gagger <gagger1@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yes, 8 tracks - What memories. I think "Dark Side of the Moon" was in
my car player consistently for 3 years straight ;>
>
> Wish I still had that car - 1967 Mustang.
>
> Rock on,
> George
>
> --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Cfh" <cfhiebert@...> wrote:
> >
> > Can't argue that. Destroyer came out the year I got my first car,
> with the > all important 8track. Detroit Rock City was timed
> perfectly for me hitting > the right bumps and curves on the way
> downtown.
> > > Good memories, even if the car was a pos ; )
> > > Clint
> >
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment