[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 pt. 20

0
 

My picks. Also known as 'Paint it Black and Nine Others'

1 Rolling Stones Paint it Black
2 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich Hold Tight
3 Standells Dirty Water
4 Contours Just a Little Misunderstanding
5 Paul Revere and Raiders Hungry
6 Paul and Barry Ryan I Love How You Love Me
7 Solomon Burke Keep Looking
8 Stevie Wonder A Place in the Sun
9 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich All I Want to Do
10 Tommy James and Shondells Lots of Pretty Girls
> 2 Seekers Morningtown Ride
> 25 Shorty Long Function at the Junction

> 1 Rolling Stones Paint it Black
> 2 Seekers Morningtown Ride
> 3 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich Hold Tight
> 4 Paul Revere and Raiders Hungry
> 5 Stevie Wonder A Place in the Sun
> 6 Standells Dirty Water
> 7 4 Seasons Opus 17 (Don't Worry `Bout Me)
> 8 Paul and Barry Ryan I Love Her
> 9 Paul and Barry Ryan I Love How You Love Me
> 10 Righteous Brothers Island in the Sun
> 11 Bobby Moore and Rhythm Aces Searching for My Love
> 12 Contours Just a Little Misunderstanding
> 13 Bobby Goldsboro Blue Autumn
> 14 Shadows of Knight Oh Yeah
> 15 Jamo Thomas and his Party Brothers Orch. I Spy (For the FBI)
> 16 Eddie Holman Don't Stop Now
> 17 Arbors A Symphony for Susan
> 18 Leroy Pullins I'm a Nut
> 19 Holidays I'll Love You Forever
> 20 Ronny and Daytonas Dianne, Dianne
> 21 Tim Tam and Turn-Ons Wait a Minute
> 22 Barbra Streisand Free Again
> 23 Impressions Since I Lost the One I Love
> 24 Del Shannon Big Hurt
> 25 Shorty Long Function at the Junction
> 26 Monitors Greetings (This is Uncle Sam)
> 27 Teddy and Pandas We Can't Go On This Way
> 28 Solomon Burke Keep Looking
> 29 Trini Lopez Made in Paris
> 30 Hondells Kissin' My Life Away
> 31 Nancy Ames Friends and Lovers Forever
> 32 Brenda Lee Time and Time Again
> 33 Walter Jackson After You There Can Be Nothing
> 34 Ronny and Daytonas I'll Think of Summer
> 35 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich All I Want to Do
> 36 Sonny Boy Williamson Bring It On Home
> 37 Mindbenders Don't Cry No More
> 38 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich Frustration
> 39 John Mayall's Bluesbreakers Hideaway
> 40 Monkees I Wanna Be Free
> 41 Dave Clark Five It'll Only Hurt for a Little While
> 42 Tommy James and Shondells Lots of Pretty Girls
> 43 Frank Sinatra My Baby Just Cares for Me
> 44 Napoleon XIV Photogenic, Schizophrenic, You
> 45 Los Bravos She Believes in Me
> 46 Ventures Sweet Pea
> 47 Sonny James True Love's a Blessing
> 48 Nina Simone Wild is the Wind
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment